A beer with Vectron

Yeah I know, this title can be striking, but sometimes developing for BVE is like going to the pub: you promise yourself to drink "only one beer", and then you wake up three days later on Borneo with a mortgage and adoptive monkey. What the hell just happened? You never know when to stop...

Great Rodrigo Origel's Siemens Vectron model was on my TO DO list since a long time. Actually, it's quite easy to repaint this one. Of course I wanted to make some polish stuff, so I decided on MS version in PKP Cargo colours:

EU46-502 MS

And basically, that should be over. But...what about something else? DB Schenker could be easy, it's all red:

5 170 044-9 DC

Ok, look what nice texture I found:

193-901 MS

I wonder if there is a diesel version...Oh, there is. Just some roof rework needed:

247-901 DE

Rodrigo asked me for "special request", SBB Cargo International. Truly it looks beautiful. A bit more of work done to the textures, and here it is:

193-462 MS

That was a pleasure. I'm happy with the results. Well, the weekend is almost over, so I think I should stop now...



I hope you like it. Release soon :)